This company is a joke.I purchased a pre-paid cell phone from them.

After waiting a week and a half for it to show up I tried to activate it. First, they were just super happy to take my money. Next, It was time to get the phone activated. NO LUCK.

I tried their system a dozen times and it would not work. After screwing around with their customer service phone system for an hour I finally got through to a live human. She walked me through the steps to activate the phone. I was told that after completing the activation with her that the phone would be ready to use in 4 hours (by the way, it only took Verizon ten minutes to do this on my last phone).

Well, it has been nine hours and the phone still isn't working. I called the customer service department yet again and they would not help me over the phone to activate it. They directed me back to the automated online system - it does not work. This is the worst company I have ever had the terrible luck to work with.

This company is a joke.What ever you do don't buy a phone from Virgin....you will just be banging your head up against the wall.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile USA?

Comments