I have Assurance Wireless through Virgin Mobile, and "top-up" in $5 increments for 250 additinal mins after my monthly 250 "free" minutes run out. What a f'n scam they are running !

I looked at my account activity, and OMG, i'm so glad I did. I kept seeing charges for (xtras) on my acct. and couldn't figure out what they were for. Then I went to my 'edit preferences' page and it says 'security settings' and at the bottom of that, there is a check box ALREADY CHECKED THAT i DID NOT KNOW OF !

for .15 to be deducted EVERY F'N DAY for internet, games, apps, etc.! In 2 mths, I have unknowingly been charged just about 10 f'n dollars that those *** thieves stole from me! And I topped up twice for extra mins (250 for $5) in the past week, and only one went through for mins, and the other $5 got charged automatically for xtras. When I called after I noticed that happening, the b'ch claimed that it was my phone not working right.

Man, just wait til they answer the phones in 2 1/2 hours, they will not like me at all!! I'm calling my bank too to report this fraud against them.

Comments