I've had a Virgin Mobile account for almost two years. It's not used much but it's been used each month. It's a pay-as-you-go deal, $20/mo for however much data it was (not much, can't recall.) Not much. Light usage. It's set to recharge each month and has until this month. When I tried to log on to the account to find out why I couldn't log on because it said the account was inactive.

I contacted customer service - all thru email:

They said the account hadn't been used in 12 months. "Not true" I told them. Another person then wrote back and said the account hadn't been used since April and they couldn't reactivate but could set up a new account. "Not true - it was used for certain just a couple weeks ago on 8/20 and likely since." Third person says he can see it was inactivated on 9/11/13 but can't tell me why.

Can't explain why???

Unbelievable. Four CS reps, Three stories. And no answer.

I told them I wasn't interested in paying them every month again if they're going to drop my service without warning and without reason. I also told them that since they charged me on the 16th of the previous month for a month's access, I was due a partial refund. (It might be petty for a few bucks, but it's the principle of the thing.)

I noticed the plan I was paying for is no longer available on their site. Did they change the plans and then drop everyone who was on an outdated plan?

Will not be going back.