Ive had the service for 6 months... each month the reception and customer support got worse.

i wouldnt have any service at home towards the end of my service. I called in to tell them about the trouble i had and they eneded up charging me 3 times for one month when it was already paid for it began with. Every time i call its some dumb Chinese or Japaneses blockheads who every time i stated the problem i would immediately get an answer that has nothing to do with my problem.

They're a bunch of apes at computers with thumbs up thier behinds. Why would Richard Bronson want some morons running his cellular company.

Comments

Mike_mn

...because it's cheaper to do it that way! I don't agree with it...

but there it is.

Take a leading computer manufactuer, HP. Their busness customer support is in the US, but there retal customer support is overseas! Why?

Because Busness customers woudn't stand for it! And, HP values it's busness customers over their retail customers.

(My opinion)

sayitdoit

What would happen if RICHARD BRANSON received this same level of service for his space venture??

sayitdoit