I was a customer of Virgin Mobile for many many years.In Nov.

2012, I had to travel outside USA. On Nov. 28, 2012, I received a message on my phone saying the new month will start at midnight. I logged in my account with Virgin Mobile, tried to stop payment for the new month, and the system did not allow me to do it.

I called the Virgin Mobile customer service, the guy who answered the phone said he understood the situation and stopped the charge. He told me to call Virgin Mobile back, if I ever want to have the service resumed.I left for international travel and did not use the Virgin Mobile phone at all in Dec. 2012. In Jan.

2013, the credit card bill arrived with Virgin Mobile charge for Dec. 2012. I called Virgin Mobile customer service and asked for refund, the phone was transferred again and again, after 45 min. their customer service guy told me Virgin Mobile charges customer in its own way and does not provide refund.

I asked where he is located and he said his office is in Nicaragua.What a horrible company Virgin Mobile is!Precharge without service or refund, this is the first time I have seen a company does to its US customer.

Comments