I spend long hours with customer service and a lot of times representatives had conflicting information, at times I was transferred to a phone which just kept on ringing, at one point when I was transferred I got a msg saying they were closed for the night! At 3:00 pm PST!

or just simply put me on hold forever. I spoke to supervisors a handful of times and a few of them were extremely rude a lot worse than the customer reps. The last one I spoke to kept putting me on hold without even telling me he would do so, basically cutting me off! You would assume that I was rude or yelling during these conversations?

On the contrary, I was holding my composure and was trying to be calm and kind during my conversations. Furthermore, I had just topped off (5 days ago) and had money on the account. I tried to get a refund credit. I was told they cannot credit back my account, because I've used 1600 mins on my account!

I don't know how that was possible since I hadn't used even 1 min! Due to the fact that my phone was not receiving or placing calls ever since I received the replacement phone (a week ago) Prior to that I was waiting for the replacement phone to arrive (2+ weeks) So that's a total of 3 weeks of not being able to use my phone. Lastly, I tried to cancel my service all together with Virgin mobile to no avail. Same thing happened they kept transferring my calls and each rep kept telling me they were not the dept to help me with my cancelation (at which point they all "tried to fix my problem and keep me as a customer" ) I've even asked the reps to give me a direct number to the cancelation dept.

They told me they aren't able to because they were connected through the internet and all they could do was to transfer me. Needless I'm hopeless at this point.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2012.

Comments