Virgin Mobile USA Lg Electronics G Stylo 2 Cell Phone Review from Powell, Ohio
I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is why we switched. I loved how we could get 2 services for less $90 back then when we switched. We waited until phones were on sale or especially on Black Friday, we could always get a good deal on the actual phone. Over the years, their monthly pricing changed and lowered as other providers did the same, which encouraged us to stay. As our kids got older, we got the VM service as well. We were completely happy and referred everyone we knew. However, everything changed when we both bought the HTC 810. Weekly, your phone, would stop working and you wouldn't know it until you tried to make a call. I called and emailed so many times AND they did nothing but eventually make me pay $25 for a replacement last December which I knew wouldn't help at all BUT I played along. How many times and people does it take complaining about a certain phone, does it take to correct it? I missed calls from my kids schools and don't even get me started on the sheer amount of calls I missed from work.
I became a VIP because you can get discounts but did I ever? Nope. So I bit the bullet and bought a new LG stylo 2 in July. I hated that I had to pay for something that was their fault however I did it because I have to have a working phone. Well fast forward almost 3 weeks and I notice my brand new phone doesnt take pictures. I can take pictures on the front camera which I had been doing but the first day of school comes and my camera is just a blurry screen for 3 sec and then says "unfortunately camera has stopped working." If I'm lucky, I'll get a scrolling vertical color pattern but still no pictures. I knew not to contact VM, so I contacted Best Buy who I purchased it from BUT they have a 14 day return policy. The told me to contact VM.
The day I emailed VM, it had not even been 30 days since purchase. They went back and forth with me for a few days. Then they asked for my receipt from Best Buy giving me the false sense that they were actually going to take care of their own faulty phone for once. BUT no, AGAIN. They told me that I had to pay $25 to replace the phone because I didn't purchase insurance. It was a brand new VM phone not even 30 days old but I have to pay more money to get an actual working phone. BEWARE. By far THE worst customer service EVER. You truly do get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."