Gladwin, Michigan

I have had issues with virgin mobile for the past 2days. They double billed MY credit card and they are treating me like im the one that did something wrong.

Ive never seen anything like it in my 38yrs. I have been a faithful customer of VM for over 4yrs. We have 4 very expensive phones and I pay over $120 a month for the bill.

I always pay on time and have never had an issue. In April they double billed for my daughters phone...I didn't notice cause I don't get the statement till the next month but, the bank did and reversed the charge....they had already applied that money (that they took from my card Illegally) to the next months bill so when the bank took it back it they claimed that I have committed the fraud because they called it a charge back....the money was never theirs to begin with..they put my account into a suspened state and I cant pay the bill w my credit card...I didn't do anything wrong..Im being treated like Im the one that is in the wrong...please give me suggestions!!!

Comments